Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Charmed P3 - Billy Drago autograph
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charmed P3 - Billy Drago autograph
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW! Big Grin

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
That's one creative dude! I might have to see about finding one of his cards myself - and I don't even watch the show!!!

I DO like it when cards are 'personalised' like this - One of my faves from the TOS Season 1 set was Grace Lee Whitney, who wisneg With Love' - ok, she did it on probably every card, but it was still a nice touch.
Drives the hardcore variant collectors crazy, but there you go!

Au REs.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Here's another varient to add to the list "Trust fear to stay to the end" Billy Drago.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
Thanks Batman. I added that one to the list as well. The running total is now 28!

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
My GLW card from Cinema2K has "With Love" on it too - she signs the same every time BUT she puts more work than some do... if certain people had signed Grace lee Whitney it would have looked like Gra.. L...<smudge>.
Pamela Ferdin puts a happy face on every card too Smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"By your command, Imperious Leader"

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Wow, 28 variations (and counting). I'm so glad this isn't a set where I'm a true completist. Razz
Maybe we should get a pool going on what the final variation tally will be. (I say 39) Big Grin

Edited to add I just saw #29

"When fear stirs life is born" Billy E. Drago

Willow: "Yeah, I-I know, but... it's a whole night. I don't think I can sleep without her."
Anya: "You can sleep with me. Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head."

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DaveH
posted Hide Post
I have got 2 more out of the 3 I pulled.

Only Fear can be trusted to remain til the end.

Your fear is safe in my collection.

Dave.

Posts: 371 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: November 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Are those two signed "Billy Drago" or "Billy E. Drago"? I'd like to go add them to the growing list. . .

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DaveH
posted Hide Post
They are both signed Billy Drago.

Dave.

Posts: 371 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: November 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
And yet another one:

"The web of fear holds all life"
Billy E. Drago

Willow: "Yeah, I-I know, but... it's a whole night. I don't think I can sleep without her."
Anya: "You can sleep with me. Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head."

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
It looks like we're up to 33, boys and girls!

Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Yet another one:

"Fear wins no reprieve from the Executioner"
Billy E. Drago

Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Boy is he ever prolific. Here's another one.

"Fear has a sense of humor In the end he cried"
Billy E. Drago

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe we should get a pool going on what the final variation tally will be. (I say 39)
--- incardnadine

- SO ..... As a certain game show host would ask, "Is that your final answer?" Wink

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I definitely think my estimate might be low. Here is yet another one (though very similar to one already one the list)

"Thanks for the fear" with "Thanks" and "Fear" underlined.
Billy E. Drago

Adding a link to this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3227332461&category=37901 )

The one already on the list is "Thanks for your fear"

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
Several of the quotes had words underlined, mostly the word "fear." It just didn't transfer over when I copied the list from word into Card Talk. I'll go add your newest variation to the list...that puts us at what? 34? 35?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Another on ebay :-

"The Voo Doo Doll Has No Mouth"

Billy E Drago

Link to Item

Dave

.... I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow isn't looking good either....

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Billy Drago in the UKP399 (so far) Master Set has "In Fear Comes Trust" although there is no photo of that.

Link to item

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I guess this one makes #40, already more than my original guess.

"Only fear awakens from a nightmare"
Billy E. Drago

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
So, since Billy Drago scored low on the auto people wanted at first, where does he stand now?

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post