https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/1396041533

June 03, 2003, 06:18 PM
LesleyW
Charmed P3 - Billy Drago autograph
WOW! Big Grin

Lesley
June 03, 2003, 06:43 PM
Quaint1
That's one creative dude! I might have to see about finding one of his cards myself - and I don't even watch the show!!!

I DO like it when cards are 'personalised' like this - One of my faves from the TOS Season 1 set was Grace Lee Whitney, who wisneg With Love' - ok, she did it on probably every card, but it was still a nice touch.
Drives the hardcore variant collectors crazy, but there you go!

Au REs.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines
June 03, 2003, 06:58 PM
Batman
Here's another varient to add to the list "Trust fear to stay to the end" Billy Drago.
June 03, 2003, 08:43 PM
angeleyes777
Thanks Batman. I added that one to the list as well. The running total is now 28!
June 03, 2003, 10:12 PM
mtlhddoc2
My GLW card from Cinema2K has "With Love" on it too - she signs the same every time BUT she puts more work than some do... if certain people had signed Grace lee Whitney it would have looked like Gra.. L...<smudge>.
Pamela Ferdin puts a happy face on every card too Smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"By your command, Imperious Leader"

June 04, 2003, 12:57 AM
Incarnadine
Wow, 28 variations (and counting). I'm so glad this isn't a set where I'm a true completist. Razz
Maybe we should get a pool going on what the final variation tally will be. (I say 39) Big Grin

Edited to add I just saw #29

"When fear stirs life is born" Billy E. Drago

Willow: "Yeah, I-I know, but... it's a whole night. I don't think I can sleep without her."
Anya: "You can sleep with me. Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head."
June 04, 2003, 02:51 AM
DaveH
I have got 2 more out of the 3 I pulled.

Only Fear can be trusted to remain til the end.

Your fear is safe in my collection.

Dave.
June 04, 2003, 02:53 AM
angeleyes777
Dave,

Are those two signed "Billy Drago" or "Billy E. Drago"? I'd like to go add them to the growing list. . .
June 04, 2003, 04:08 AM
DaveH
They are both signed Billy Drago.

Dave.
June 04, 2003, 09:47 AM
Incarnadine
And yet another one:

"The web of fear holds all life"
Billy E. Drago

Willow: "Yeah, I-I know, but... it's a whole night. I don't think I can sleep without her."
Anya: "You can sleep with me. Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head."
June 04, 2003, 08:24 PM
angeleyes777
It looks like we're up to 33, boys and girls!
June 04, 2003, 08:55 PM
Incarnadine
Yet another one:

"Fear wins no reprieve from the Executioner"
Billy E. Drago

June 05, 2003, 12:25 AM
Incarnadine
Boy is he ever prolific. Here's another one.

"Fear has a sense of humor In the end he cried"
Billy E. Drago

June 05, 2003, 12:30 AM
MiniMe
quote:
Maybe we should get a pool going on what the final variation tally will be. (I say 39)
--- incardnadine

- SO ..... As a certain game show host would ask, "Is that your final answer?" Wink

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"
June 05, 2003, 12:38 AM
Incarnadine
I definitely think my estimate might be low. Here is yet another one (though very similar to one already one the list)

"Thanks for the fear" with "Thanks" and "Fear" underlined.
Billy E. Drago

Adding a link to this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3227332461&category=37901 )

The one already on the list is "Thanks for your fear"

June 05, 2003, 01:47 AM
angeleyes777
Several of the quotes had words underlined, mostly the word "fear." It just didn't transfer over when I copied the list from word into Card Talk. I'll go add your newest variation to the list...that puts us at what? 34? 35?
June 05, 2003, 05:03 AM
DaveSB
Another on ebay :-

"The Voo Doo Doll Has No Mouth"

Billy E Drago

Link to Item

Dave

.... I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow isn't looking good either....
June 05, 2003, 03:23 PM
dis68
The Billy Drago in the UKP399 (so far) Master Set has "In Fear Comes Trust" although there is no photo of that.

Link to item
June 05, 2003, 11:20 PM
Incarnadine
I guess this one makes #40, already more than my original guess.

"Only fear awakens from a nightmare"
Billy E. Drago

June 05, 2003, 11:54 PM
barobehere
So, since Billy Drago scored low on the auto people wanted at first, where does he stand now?