Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Cards that have significantly increased in value.
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cards that have significantly increased in value.
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
This shipped to Poland, I'm told. So the seller being willing to ship outside the US might have played into it.

Ed

It could be just what I've been looking at, but I have noticed quite an eBay increase in autograph cards and sketches, both coming and going, from Poland in recent months.

The Asian buyers and sellers have always been present, but there seems to be a healthy Polish card market too.

Posts: 10374 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don Cheadle Iron Man 2 autograph for $238 (155323144343)

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
11 K for a 2012 President Trump auto.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/36402...rksid=p2047675.l2557

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pelosi bought it..

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...
That'd be a lot of money to spend on something just to tear it in half.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
11 K for a 2012 President Trump auto.

WOW -- nice sale. I wonder what this would bring if it wasn't graded. I don't see any sales in the last year on Terapeak.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Hmmm...
That'd be a lot of money to spend on something just to tear it in half.

Or she could have a stack in her garage. Why can't politicians collect things too? Big Grin

Posts: 10374 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
She's better known for tearin'.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drofdarb:
Can someone explain this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234792684988

It belongs in a museum! Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd pay that for the actual Ark (and then get my money back by charging people $1 a look).

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

yes i can explain it, the sellers a looney tunes. Bouncey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:

Non smoking house feature makes all the difference.

Interesting nothing else for sale is a crazy stupid price....the shipping on the other hand. Eek

Posts: 4845 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Last of Us just sent Bella Ramsey into the stratosphere.

Posts: 4845 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
"There are a few longer shots coming from Game of Thrones that I think may outpace the initially more popular younger stars of that series. As the prime example I really like Bella Ramsey, who is only 16 now and has been acting for a few years. She reminds me of a younger Saoirse Ronan, who is at a ripe 26 years of age herself."

That is my post from August 29, 2020 in a thread here called "Cards to Watch". Unfortunately, people seem to have forgotten about that thread since no one has posted in it in the last 4 months. It would be good to bump it up if anyone has any suggestions, because its too late to buy hot cards by the time they have significantly increased in value. I already have my GoT Ramseys. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had all the inscription autographs from Season 8 from an Archive Box, but this is the only one I kept.

Most actors don't get instant stardom in just a few scenes with a new character, but she sure did it with this one.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Looks like the Last of Us just sent Bella Ramsey into the stratosphere.

Dang -- that was one I thought about picking up, but never did. Too late.

Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
"As the prime example I really like Bella Ramsey, who is only 16 now and has been acting for a few years. She reminds me of a younger Saoirse Ronan, who is at a ripe 26 years of age herself."

Bella turned 19 last September. She can and does look much younger though.

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog Witch:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
"As the prime example I really like Bella Ramsey, who is only 16 now and has been acting for a few years. She reminds me of a younger Saoirse Ronan, who is at a ripe 26 years of age herself."

Bella turned 19 last September. She can and does look much younger though.

That was a snippet of an old post of mine from 8/29/20 in the "Cards to Watch" thread, as I noted. Ramsey was 16 when I wrote it. I copied it over here as my way of saying "I told you so" Big Grin and collectors would have done well if they had picked up her autographs before she took off.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got the inscription and the dual with Bella in my Season 8 Archive box, but then purchased the Season 7 border in June, 2018 for $38 and the Valyrian for $28 in June, 2020. I thought about getting the other 2-3 different varieties to go with those for a complete set of Ramseys. It's too late now, but I'm happy with the four I have.