Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non-Sport Obituaries
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Washington Post is reporting today that William Calley died back in April, age 80.

Posts: 2292 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
RIP astronaut Jon McBride, died Aug 7 at age 80 of cancer and complications of Alzheimer's disease. He flew on the space shuttle in 1984.

Actress Patti Yasutake died of cancer, age 70, on Aug. 5.

Posts: 2292 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Actor Whitney Rydbeck died on July 15, age 79, of cancer.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It looks to me like all of my pictures have disappeared. Can anyone else see them?

I suppose that TCDB no longer aloows hotlinking to images.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cartoonist John Graziano, who did art for Imagine's "You Slay Me" set, has died on Aug 17. He was 62.

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
It looks to me like all of my pictures have disappeared. Can anyone else see them?

I cannot see the old images either.

Posts: 5471 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or maybe exceeded its traffic limit. Could turn up again later in the week.

Posts: 3277 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
New Jersey Congressman Bill Pascrell died on Aug 21. He was 87.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Guess this got posted in the other thread.

1931-2024

Posts: 4982 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
New Jersey Congressman Bill Pascrell died on Aug 21. He was 87.

This was a link to an image hosted on Flickr. It was visible for a while and now I can't see it.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I used postimages if that helps.

Posts: 4982 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
1936-2024

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
1954-2024

Played the voice of Oogie Boogie in A Nightmare Before Christmas. Also represented in a card set.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Actor Pete Rose died on Sept. 30.