Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas haul
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
My wife and I gave each other many things including sketches! Ranging from sketch cards, full sketches, and a convention "jam" piece. Plus some cards, comics, and other related items we collect.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I gave myself a dozen packs of 2009 Ameriana found at Target in the $0.99 bin. Also to rack packs of the latest Garbage Pail Kids Series. A friend gave me a set of Happy Days from DuoCards

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
I gave a buddy of mine a box of Marvel Universe 2011. He popped 'er open and got THE Tim Shay sketch puzzle cards (4 card puzzle) with Skarr on it. Why can't I have luck like that!?

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by willgull:
I gave a buddy of mine a box of Marvel Universe 2011. He popped 'er open and got THE Tim Shay sketch puzzle cards (4 card puzzle) with Skarr on it. Why can't I have luck like that!?
WOW! That's awesome!

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by willgull:

The trick to gifting card boxes is to never give away anything you might like. Wink

But you are a good friend, if that helps any. Big Grin

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post