Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Christmas haul

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/8407067416

December 25, 2011, 10:01 PM
Tattoox
Christmas haul
My wife and I gave each other many things including sketches! Ranging from sketch cards, full sketches, and a convention "jam" piece. Plus some cards, comics, and other related items we collect.

December 26, 2011, 07:19 AM
EriktheArchitect
Congrats. I gave myself a dozen packs of 2009 Ameriana found at Target in the $0.99 bin. Also to rack packs of the latest Garbage Pail Kids Series. A friend gave me a set of Happy Days from DuoCards

December 26, 2011, 11:16 AM
willgull
I gave a buddy of mine a box of Marvel Universe 2011. He popped 'er open and got THE Tim Shay sketch puzzle cards (4 card puzzle) with Skarr on it. Why can't I have luck like that!?
December 26, 2011, 12:37 PM
Tattoox
quote:
Originally posted by willgull:
I gave a buddy of mine a box of Marvel Universe 2011. He popped 'er open and got THE Tim Shay sketch puzzle cards (4 card puzzle) with Skarr on it. Why can't I have luck like that!?
WOW! That's awesome!

December 26, 2011, 01:17 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by willgull:

The trick to gifting card boxes is to never give away anything you might like. Wink

But you are a good friend, if that helps any. Big Grin