Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Treasure Chest GROUP BREAK
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Treasure Chest GROUP BREAK
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Bond, you're on the list! Thank you for the support!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Ed, I'm back for 10, 12, 14, 16. 17, 24, 27, 30, 38 & 48, if you can. Will mail off today.

Happy New Year!

Posts: 10399 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Ed, I'm back for 10, 12, 14, 16. 17, 24, 27, 30, 38 & 48, if you can. Will mail off today.

Happy New Year!

Raven,

Have them set aside for you!

Thank you!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Got them today. I think these are some of the best cards I ever got out of the treasure chest. Mainly the Grouch and Star Wars and the one I can't really identify are the best. I know a few of these artists from other sets.

10 - Han Solo by Frankie B. Washington
12 - Count Dooku by Cabbie Bradbury
14 - Emperor Palpatine by Bill Pulkovski
16 - Star Wars Spaceship by Marcus Pullen
17 - Chewbacca by Jamie Campbell
24 - Luke Skywalker by Jerry Gaylord
27 - Yoda by Jeff Clark
30 - Oscar the Grouch by Caroll Spinney
38 - Gammorean Guard by Omar Bergonia
48 - Dragon and Crab Monster by Chris Forman

That last fantasy sketch by Forman was outstanding, but I really don't know the subjects or if it is part of a puzzle. The Palpatine is a finely layered ink drawing. The Solo, Dooku, Yoda and Gammorean are all good color detailed sketches.

The Grouch in his garbage can with the worm is great and need I say that Caroll Spinney was the original artist and that he passed away in 2019.

Thanks so much for these Ed. If no one else wants to pick up what's left, let me know. Smile

Posts: 10399 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Got them today. I think these are some of the best cards I ever got out of the treasure chest. Mainly the Grouch and Star Wars and the one I can't really identify are the best. I know a few of these artists from other sets.

10 - Han Solo by Frankie B. Washington
12 - Count Dooku by Cabbie Bradbury
14 - Emperor Palpatine by Bill Pulkovski
16 - Star Wars Spaceship by Marcus Pullen
17 - Chewbacca by Jamie Campbell
24 - Luke Skywalker by Jerry Gaylord
27 - Yoda by Jeff Clark
30 - Oscar the Grouch by Caroll Spinney
38 - Gammorean Guard by Omar Bergonia
48 - Dragon and Crab Monster by Chris Forman

That last fantasy sketch by Forman was outstanding, but I really don't know the subjects or if it is part of a puzzle. The Palpatine is a finely layered ink drawing. The Solo, Dooku, Yoda and Gammorean are all good color detailed sketches.

The Grouch in his garbage can with the worm is great and need I say that Caroll Spinney was the original artist and that he passed away in 2019.

Thanks so much for these Ed. If no one else wants to pick up what's left, let me know. Smile

Oscar by Carroll Spinney sounds amazing!

Posts: 1569 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post