Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Star Trek TOS Heroes and Villains P1 Promo Card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek TOS Heroes and Villains P1 Promo Card
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
Star Trek TOS Heroes and Villains P1 Promo Card available at Scifihobby.com:

Scifihobby.com promo request page

All previous offers are no longer valid.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Prices are quite high on e-bay

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
for a P1 promo?! Silliness. P1's should be free, they're given to dealers for free to promot the product. I, too, have a free promo offer for a SASE if anyone is interested.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
for a P1 promo?! Silliness. P1's should be free, they're given to dealers for free to promot the product. I, too, have a free promo offer for a SASE if anyone is interested.

Thanks Lynne. I got mine yesterday.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post