Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Rittenhouse Dr Who Seasons 5 thru 7 Promo P1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse Dr Who Seasons 5 thru 7 Promo P1
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Rittenhouse's website now showing details of how to get Promo P1 of Seasons 5 thru 7 of Dr Who.

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
The autograph list they've shown is loaded with main characters.

Posts: 3254 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
The autograph list they've shown is loaded with main characters.

Yeah, I was confused by this until I saw that RA is now saying 5 - 7 also includes 1 - 4 expansions. That means we have a bunch of Doctors and Assistants that don't belong in 5 - 7.

Not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand there are more big auto hits, so maybe we can actually get more value in the boxes. On the other hand, we have an increased supply of signers that we thought were capped and we have already priced them out.

See what I mean? Good for collectors looking to pick them up, not so good for collectors who already bought them. I would expect this from stickers, but the on-card signatures are more of a surprise, and I don't think old expansion cards and a new product has been mixed before by RA.

Posts: 10423 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I presume that we will only be able to tell the expansion cards by the date printed on the card or do you think the 1-4 expansion cards were printed with the 5-7 cards?

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
I presume that we will only be able to tell the expansion cards by the date printed on the card or do you think the 1-4 expansion cards were printed with the 5-7 cards?

Just guessing, I think RA tries to get as many design versions autographed at the same time that they have contracted with the signer. Then they make the decision which release they are going in, sometimes years and years later. New RA Nimoy autograph cards are still turning up.

Even if you have a printed date, it's really hard to tell when anything was actually signed. It would be nice if card makers would let card collectors have more information about development, but the trend has been in the opposite direction and now they all seem to say as little as possible.

Posts: 10423 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dealers have these P1 promos now.

Posts: 4015 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post