Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Rittenhouse Dr Who Seasons 5 thru 7 Promo P1

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/5787005107

April 04, 2024, 12:17 PM
JOHN LEVITT
Rittenhouse Dr Who Seasons 5 thru 7 Promo P1
Rittenhouse's website now showing details of how to get Promo P1 of Seasons 5 thru 7 of Dr Who.

April 04, 2024, 06:14 PM
Raj
The autograph list they've shown is loaded with main characters.
April 04, 2024, 06:56 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
The autograph list they've shown is loaded with main characters.

Yeah, I was confused by this until I saw that RA is now saying 5 - 7 also includes 1 - 4 expansions. That means we have a bunch of Doctors and Assistants that don't belong in 5 - 7.

Not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand there are more big auto hits, so maybe we can actually get more value in the boxes. On the other hand, we have an increased supply of signers that we thought were capped and we have already priced them out.

See what I mean? Good for collectors looking to pick them up, not so good for collectors who already bought them. I would expect this from stickers, but the on-card signatures are more of a surprise, and I don't think old expansion cards and a new product has been mixed before by RA.
April 05, 2024, 03:42 AM
JOHN LEVITT
I presume that we will only be able to tell the expansion cards by the date printed on the card or do you think the 1-4 expansion cards were printed with the 5-7 cards?

April 05, 2024, 12:37 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
I presume that we will only be able to tell the expansion cards by the date printed on the card or do you think the 1-4 expansion cards were printed with the 5-7 cards?

Just guessing, I think RA tries to get as many design versions autographed at the same time that they have contracted with the signer. Then they make the decision which release they are going in, sometimes years and years later. New RA Nimoy autograph cards are still turning up.

Even if you have a printed date, it's really hard to tell when anything was actually signed. It would be nice if card makers would let card collectors have more information about development, but the trend has been in the opposite direction and now they all seem to say as little as possible.
April 26, 2024, 10:09 AM
Tommy C
Dealers have these P1 promos now.