Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Oct '11 - Photos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Oct '11 - Photos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Fantastic photos! It looks like it was a fun show. I wish I could have gone. Well, there is always Spring. Smile

Posts: 2287 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Fantastic photos! It looks like it was a fun show. I wish I could have gone. Well, there is always Spring. Smile

Thanks Elaine....We'll look forward to seeing you at the Spring show. Happy to have you as part of our stellar artist line-up. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
It's almost like I was there...Oh wait!

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Hey, easy with the Red Robin aerial shots, Harris. Too many baldspots! Mad
~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great photos Harris! How was it that the hat never made it to the Card Talk breakfast on Sunday? Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:

Just you wait until you see the blog gallery tomorrow. Let's just say....I've got your back. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by A_Biegel:
Hey, easy with the Red Robin aerial shots, Harris. Too many baldspots!

Yeah, I hear you...And I'll be right there with you soon. Frown Maybe I should have made use of Photoshop a little more.

quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
Great photos Harris! How was it that the hat never made it to the Card Talk breakfast on Sunday? Smile

Thanks Laura. Maybe we should have made one of the manufacturers wear it? I'm surprised no one suggested I wear it. Wink

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by jane:

Just you wait until you see the blog gallery tomorrow. Let's just say....I've got your back. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by A_Biegel:
Hey, easy with the Red Robin aerial shots, Harris. Too many baldspots!

Yeah, I hear you...And I'll be right there with you soon. Frown Maybe I should have made use of Photoshop a little more.

quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:

Thanks Laura. Maybe we should have made one of the manufacturers wear it? I'm surprised no one suggested I wear it. Wink

Someone at the Red Robin made a comment about you wearing it at the CT breakfast... did the hat even make it down to the event?

While it was a rather nice hat I have to say I liked Stony's more. Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post