Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Oct '11 - Photos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Oct '11 - Photos
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Below are some photos from the Philly Non-Sports Card Show held this past weekend. Please note, there are some additional pictures on the blog blog and there will be some other pictures in the upcoming issue of Non-Sport Update.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Scott Rorie (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Artist Chris Bradberry and UK CardCast's Paul Bines (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Artist Charles Hall (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Artist Meghan Hetrick (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Janet mans the prize table (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Dealers Mike and Eileen Goldblatt (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Breygent Marketing's tables. That's Tom Breyer on the right. (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Artist Laura Inglis (photo by Harris Toser)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

SideKick's Tom Lichtman with UK CardCast Paul Bines (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Dealer Todd Riley (right) with "The Bayonne Connection" (Alan and Bill) (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Paul Maiellaro (left) (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Artist George Wright (photo by Harris Toser)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

The NSU Card Talk Member Gathering (photo by Cliff Tooker)

James and Mary Ann Wolfe (photo by Harris Toser)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Artist Chris Bradberry making his presentation to Paul Bines (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Artist Chris Bradberry presents his "Get Paul to the Philly Show" original promotional card artwork to UK CardCast's Paul Bines (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

NSU Editor-in-Chief Alan Biegel (photo by Cliff Tooker)

The Card Talk Manufacturer Panel. From left to right Dan Hurst (Famous Fabrics), Tom Lichtman (SideKick), Mike Jaspersen (ShopTopps.com), Steve Charendoff (Rittenhouse Archives), and Kurt Nelson (Cryptozoic Entertainment) (photo by Cliff Tooker)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

NSU Card Talk member "Stony". He's a shark. Get it? A card shark.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

UK CardCast with his Angry Birds at the Red Robin

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Love being able to put faces to names. If/when I get to one of these shows, I'll already know everyone Smile
Thanks for sharing, Harris!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Wow! That is some bald spot on that one poor smuck in the card talk gathering photo. oh wait, that is me?! Oh no!!!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Great pics. Thanks for posting them.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:

Thanks. You made it to one of them above. I didn't post your name as I am not sure who the lady in that photo is.

I have some other pics to post including the one of you and your brother.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:

Thanks. You made it to one of them above.

I have some other pics to post including the one of you and your brother.

Yes, I saw that pic of me. I'm glad I saw the cameraman and that gave me time to smile.
I hope the pic of me and McCheese came out good. LOL

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You're wife has asked me to ask who that mystery woman is you are with? Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Below are a few more pictures from the Philly Show. I will be posting another gallery of pictures tomorrow on the blog. Also, don't forget that we'll have even more pictures in the upcoming Dec/Jan issue of Non-Sport Update (those will all be exclusive to the magazine).

Barrett (Barobehere) wearing UK CardCast's Angry Birds at the Red Robin

Paul and Laura at our Red Robin night

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

A couple of pictures of our group at Red Robin