Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    MegaCon 2012 - Feb 17th - 19th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MegaCon 2012 - Feb 17th - 19th
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Tom asked me to post the Red Sonja images below.

Juniors Comics and Cards will have a limited Red Sonja Puzzle Promo cards

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very nice. Hope I can find them. Wink

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Yes, these are well worth having.

Definitely would make a nice trade for them Thumb Up

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speaking of MegaCon, I will be setup there. I also found out that Ted A (Packcracker) will have a small display as he is sharing a space with a friend of his (Comics To Astonish). I will be splitting a booth too so on the exhibitors list look for "Ninja Pirate Gear." And I think there are usually 2 other dealers with at least a few cards on display.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Did anybody actually go to this show?

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes someone did go to the show

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Saturnman7 on cardtalk did! He had a blast.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I actually went as a customer as I was down there on vacation(Yes dealers need a vacation) Place was packed with Teenagers dressed in the Cosplay outfits. My son was in his glory pointing out all the characters to me. Took an hour to buy tickets on Sunday. I was told Saturday was crazy with people. Picked up some stuff from K&J and WeeBee Cards that I needed for a customer. Talked with Ted and Derek, but I never found Juniors cards to get the Red Sonja promos. Oh well. Did get to talk to other Toy Dealer friends. Most said they did okay, but that the Anima Stuff was what people were looking for. I think it's time for some new non-sport anima cards again.

Had a great vacation, Florida was hot and even got to go to Coco Beach and swim in the ocean.

Dave

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post