Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
MegaCon 2012 - Feb 17th - 19th

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/4487014616

February 08, 2012, 10:40 AM
H_Toser
MegaCon 2012 - Feb 17th - 19th
Tom asked me to post the Red Sonja images below.

Juniors Comics and Cards will have a limited Red Sonja Puzzle Promo cards

February 08, 2012, 12:30 PM
Tattoox
Wow! Very nice. Hope I can find them. Wink

February 08, 2012, 03:49 PM
BILLZEE
Yes, these are well worth having.

Definitely would make a nice trade for them Thumb Up
February 08, 2012, 09:41 PM
non-sportcards
Speaking of MegaCon, I will be setup there. I also found out that Ted A (Packcracker) will have a small display as he is sharing a space with a friend of his (Comics To Astonish). I will be splitting a booth too so on the exhibitors list look for "Ninja Pirate Gear." And I think there are usually 2 other dealers with at least a few cards on display.
February 12, 2012, 11:35 PM
peterc
Thumb Up
February 21, 2012, 11:29 AM
wolfie
Did anybody actually go to this show?

February 21, 2012, 12:00 PM
sherlock2
yes someone did go to the show
February 21, 2012, 07:37 PM
barobehere
Saturnman7 on cardtalk did! He had a blast.
February 26, 2012, 07:51 PM
Dave Moulder
I actually went as a customer as I was down there on vacation(Yes dealers need a vacation) Place was packed with Teenagers dressed in the Cosplay outfits. My son was in his glory pointing out all the characters to me. Took an hour to buy tickets on Sunday. I was told Saturday was crazy with people. Picked up some stuff from K&J and WeeBee Cards that I needed for a customer. Talked with Ted and Derek, but I never found Juniors cards to get the Red Sonja promos. Oh well. Did get to talk to other Toy Dealer friends. Most said they did okay, but that the Anima Stuff was what people were looking for. I think it's time for some new non-sport anima cards again.

Had a great vacation, Florida was hot and even got to go to Coco Beach and swim in the ocean.

Dave