Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Non-Sport Card Show May 10 & 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Non-Sport Card Show May 10 & 11
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted
Chicago Non-Sport & TCG Card Show Spring 2024

May 10th: 3PM to 8PM
May 11th: 9AM to 3PM

Holiday Inn and Suites
150 S Gary Avenue
Carol Stream, IL

Admission is free.

I'm getting ready for the show. I'll bring cards to trade and sell. More information about the show will be posted here. There will also be a facebook page with information soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stevetrek,

Posts: 905 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
I will be there. Wave

Now is the time to make special requests. Luv You

Check out my posts on the trading page.

Posts: 4230 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
A Facebook page will be available soon. The link will be posted here when it is ready.

Posts: 905 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Hey Everyone,

Just letting everyone know that I shall be out of state that weekend. So I can't make the show at all. I did email Kevin to let him know. Hope you all have a great show. And an early Happy Birthday to Bill.

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2036 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Here is the latest update on the show:

There will be door prize raffles on both Friday & Saturday. The prize on both days will be a factory sealed box and binder of Star Trek Picard Seasons 2 & 3.

All vendor locations are sold. A waiting list is available.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
There is a facebook page for the spring Chicago Non-Sport Card Show. The site was recently set up so there will be more information added as we get closer to the show. Here is the url:

https://www.facebook.com/profi...hp?id=61558514397185

Any further information will be posted on the facebook page.