Chicago Non-Sport Card Show May 10 & 11
Chicago Non-Sport & TCG Card Show Spring 2024

May 10th: 3PM to 8PM
May 11th: 9AM to 3PM

Holiday Inn and Suites
150 S Gary Avenue
Carol Stream, IL

Admission is free.

I'm getting ready for the show. I'll bring cards to trade and sell. More information about the show will be posted here. There will also be a facebook page with information soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stevetrek,
April 14, 2024, 09:58 PM
xtime
I will be there. Wave

Now is the time to make special requests. Luv You

Check out my posts on the trading page.

April 18, 2024, 11:30 AM
stevetrek
A Facebook page will be available soon. The link will be posted here when it is ready.
April 22, 2024, 06:41 PM
hippiejewel
Hey Everyone,

Just letting everyone know that I shall be out of state that weekend. So I can't make the show at all. I did email Kevin to let him know. Hope you all have a great show. And an early Happy Birthday to Bill.

Jewel Big Grin

April 25, 2024, 09:56 AM
stevetrek
Here is the latest update on the show:

There will be door prize raffles on both Friday & Saturday. The prize on both days will be a factory sealed box and binder of Star Trek Picard Seasons 2 & 3.

All vendor locations are sold. A waiting list is available.

April 27, 2024, 11:36 AM
stevetrek
There is a facebook page for the spring Chicago Non-Sport Card Show. The site was recently set up so there will be more information added as we get closer to the show. Here is the url:

https://www.facebook.com/profi...hp?id=61558514397185

Any further information will be posted on the facebook page.

May 07, 2024, 07:40 AM
Tommy C
Does anyone know if there will be new promo cards at the show ? I heard that there are major changes with the event this time around, new folks running it, so the show may seem different than in the past
May 08, 2024, 10:26 AM
stevetrek
Not sure what promo cards will be there. Some Doctor Who Series 5-7 P1 cards will be given out.
May 11, 2024, 04:37 PM
Don Norton
I attended the show on Saturday and while it was more of a subdued show than in the past, there were still many bargains and great cards to be found.
It was good to see the regular dealers, Bill and Celeste from Looky Here Cards, Brian Schemine, Dave Hartmann, and Bob (xtime from Card Talk). Bob helped me get almost to the end on my 1957 Space set and took a huge chunk out of my 1976 Star Trek needs.
Did trades with Greg Geerts and Steve Kitsberg, picked up a bunch of Chocolate Frogs. Spent some time chatting with many collectors, including a guy named Kurt who brought his little dog, who was an absolute joy to be around.
Ed Webb's presence was noticeably missing, the only promo was Doctor Who Season 5-7 P1.
May 13, 2024, 08:23 AM
webjon
Thanks for the review, Don!
May 13, 2024, 12:45 PM
xtime
Back safe in MO.

Thanks Don for your kind review. Thumb Up

The show had virtually something for everyone.
Vintage singles sets, boxes, packs and wrappers were in abundance. Modern stuff galore...autos, relics, sketches, packs and more.
This was the second show where 1000's of base cards were available to help finish off sets.
At least three tables had Pokemon, and there were comic books, toys, and sports cards.

We also had our usual post show dinner at the hotel restaurant Friday. About a dozen attended with good food and friends.

Paul had his Hospital charity table. Plenty of ways to do good.

Hope to see everyone October 18-19. Eek

If you sent or are going to send me an email please do so until you get a reply. Thanks. Wave