Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show May 18 & 19 2024
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show May 18 & 19 2024
 Login/Join

posted
I don't think there is a thread for the show yet, so let's get one started.

Who is going?

Eileen and I will have two tables this time.
Please stop by and say hello.

If there is anything you are looking for in particular, please post so I and the other dealers know to bring it.

Thanks and see you there.

Mike.

Posts: 72 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool we have the whole contingent coming Kevin and Cathy from England, Curler from Nova Scotia, and myself. It will be good to see you!

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Cool we have the whole contingent coming Kevin and Cathy from England, Curler from Nova Scotia, and myself. It will be good to see you!

It will be good to see everyone again.
Can't wait.

Posts: 72 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wish I could be there with everyone; but, alas, I cannot this time. I hope the show is great, the travels are smooth, and everyone has a fantastic time!

Deena

Posts: 467 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Only 26 more days to the Philly Show!

Posts: 383 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
Wish I could be there with everyone; but, alas, I cannot this time. I hope the show is great, the travels are smooth, and everyone has a fantastic time!

Deena

Too bad you can't make it this time.
We will drink a root beer float in your honor.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it!!

Posts: 1573 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cubby5454:
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:

Deena

Too bad you can't make it this time.
We will drink a root beer float in your honor.

Enjoy!! Hopefully, I'll be able to drink it with both of you next time.

Posts: 467 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I guess Cryptozoic has nothing to promote. They were a great reason to attend this show.

Posts: 975 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
I guess Cryptozoic has nothing to promote. They were a great reason to attend this show.

Not sure what you mean by this.

They have "What We Do in the Shadows" coming out as well as "CZPlus Dark Knights: Metal" in the works.

They will be at the Philly show.

If you are looking at the vendor list on the website, please note it is for the last show. Says to check back later for the list of vendors for the May show.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cubby5454:
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

Not sure what you mean by this.

They have "What We Do in the Shadows" coming out as well as "CZPlus Dark Knights: Metal" in the works.

They will be at the Philly show.

If you are looking at the vendor list on the website, please note it is for the last show. Says to check back later for the list of vendors for the May show.

I did not see this was for the last show. They should update this with the show being only a couple weeks away. SO GLAD THEY WILL BE THERE.

Posts: 975 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post