Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    PLAYBOY : TOO HOT TO HANDLE (Stellar)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PLAYBOY : TOO HOT TO HANDLE (Stellar)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
1 BOX = 16 PACKETS
BASE SET 1-70
I HAD 64 DIFFERENT,MISSING 16 BASE CARDS FOR the SET including #17 HEATHER CAROLINE ONE OF MY FAVS Frown
(these are the lovliest PB base cards for a long time,especially Nicole Voss #42 Wink

Autographs
TIFFANY FALLON
MARILYN COLE
REGINA DEUTINGER

Material card (worn hot)
Kimberly Holland

X3 wild & sexy
Teri Harrison Tyran Richard Athena Lundberg

X3 playboy radio
Bridget Marquardt Pilar Lastra Jessica Hall

X3 totally hot
Anka Romensky Heather Caroline Heather Caroline
(hilarious,i didn t get her base card but got the chase card twice Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Stellars releases normally have 24 packs and are usually quite expensive.I would have expected there to be a complete base sset in the box.

Wish I could get some but after import taxes and postage it just gets too expensive Frown .

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I agree triple,I paid the price i usually pay for a 24 pk box,but to be fair i had 3 auto's instead of the usual PB 2,I also had to pay a customs charge £17.08 so all in all not really worth the price,no one in uk as these cards anymore so you always have to go abroad.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Stellars releases normally have 24 packs and are usually quite expensive.I would have expected there to be a complete base sset in the box.

Wish I could get some but after import taxes and postage it just gets too expensive Frown .

I can speak to this a little bit. This was Stellar's first product with a 16 pack box and 12 boxes to a case. With only 5 cards per pack, it's impossible to get a base set. I ended up with 10 base sets out of a 12 box case though.

They've kept the number of autos and memorabilia the same, and added a spotlight model for 'super-chase' cards. There's a fair amount of value in a box, but they are pricey.

There's another release supposed to come out next week. Orders are very off from previous sets, I don't think this new format is working well.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5084 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ed do you have any singles ? you may have the ones i need.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i like the less base cards,as with paranormal activity,can t stand being stuck with lots of base card spares you can t do anything with,its a real pain.