PLAYBOY : TOO HOT TO HANDLE (Stellar)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/104106325

September 07, 2010, 06:40 PM
cheifbrody
PLAYBOY : TOO HOT TO HANDLE (Stellar)
1 BOX = 16 PACKETS
BASE SET 1-70
I HAD 64 DIFFERENT,MISSING 16 BASE CARDS FOR the SET including #17 HEATHER CAROLINE ONE OF MY FAVS Frown
(these are the lovliest PB base cards for a long time,especially Nicole Voss #42 Wink

Autographs
TIFFANY FALLON
MARILYN COLE
REGINA DEUTINGER

Material card (worn hot)
Kimberly Holland

X3 wild & sexy
Teri Harrison Tyran Richard Athena Lundberg

X3 playboy radio
Bridget Marquardt Pilar Lastra Jessica Hall

X3 totally hot
Anka Romensky Heather Caroline Heather Caroline
(hilarious,i didn t get her base card but got the chase card twice Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,
September 08, 2010, 04:04 PM
Triple-Frog
Stellars releases normally have 24 packs and are usually quite expensive.I would have expected there to be a complete base sset in the box.

Wish I could get some but after import taxes and postage it just gets too expensive Frown .
September 08, 2010, 06:52 PM
cheifbrody
I agree triple,I paid the price i usually pay for a 24 pk box,but to be fair i had 3 auto's instead of the usual PB 2,I also had to pay a customs charge £17.08 so all in all not really worth the price,no one in uk as these cards anymore so you always have to go abroad.
September 09, 2010, 02:22 AM
Scifi Cards
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Stellars releases normally have 24 packs and are usually quite expensive.I would have expected there to be a complete base sset in the box.

Wish I could get some but after import taxes and postage it just gets too expensive Frown .

I can speak to this a little bit. This was Stellar's first product with a 16 pack box and 12 boxes to a case. With only 5 cards per pack, it's impossible to get a base set. I ended up with 10 base sets out of a 12 box case though.

They've kept the number of autos and memorabilia the same, and added a spotlight model for 'super-chase' cards. There's a fair amount of value in a box, but they are pricey.

There's another release supposed to come out next week. Orders are very off from previous sets, I don't think this new format is working well.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

September 09, 2010, 07:06 PM
cheifbrody
ed do you have any singles ? you may have the ones i need.
September 09, 2010, 07:08 PM
cheifbrody
i like the less base cards,as with paranormal activity,can t stand being stuck with lots of base card spares you can t do anything with,its a real pain.