Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Releases
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Releases
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
The New Avengers teaser set (limited to 500 boxes) , shipping Sept 9, according to Unstoppable.

The Joanna Lumley cards look nice, but at one per case you need to be very lucky. Not too thrilled with the sketch cards.

Posts: 1124 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Although I do have them, I am not keen on Sketch cards and if given an option I always go for the non inclusion of a sketch card irrespective of the issuer.

Posts: 2146 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The New Avengers, as well as the Series 9 Platinum boxes for Hammer Horror and Avengers are all out now.

Posts: 4174 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post