Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Releases
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Releases
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Avengers and Hammer Platinum Series 5 boxes are shipping now. Dealers have their own promos as usual

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like Highlander is coming in November and only about 500 boxes made according to the Unstoppable website. Has an auto by Christopher Lambert.

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Looks like Highlander is coming in November and only about 500 boxes made according to the Unstoppable website. Has an auto by Christopher Lambert.
To quote from the email I just received from them:

'A Very Limited Edition of only 550 boxes with 3 rare cards per box plus 3 bonus chase cards and a full 52 cards base set. So many sketch cards too, packed one in 3 boxes!'

One 'fun' aspect is that there are some case bonuses. However, the site is only offering single or three box options. Presumably, you would have to order four of the three box offers to get a case...or just drop an email to Barrie Smile

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any word on Highlander ? Boxes were supposed to ship the second week of November

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
I have been told Highlander will Hopefully ship Thursday.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
What happened to the Kronos release, i know it came out but i have hardly seen one for sale anywhere.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, if you are talking about Hammer Platinum Series 5, that came out back in early October, along with Avengers 5.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wolfie, if you are talking about Hammer Platinum Series 5, that came out back in early October, along with Avengers 5.

yes that's the one, i realise it came out but i have hardly seen one anywhere.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These "monthly" sets have come out on such an erratic schedule.

I think Series 1 came out late spring 2022, and then Series 2 in mid-fall 2022

Series 3 in May 2023, Series 4 in July, and Series 5 in October

From what I recall, the Series 1 sets did not have promos, but all of the rest did

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any word on Highlander ? Boxes were supposed to ship the second week of November
Just got an email from Paypal letting me know my order is now in the Royal Mail system. After checking the Royal Mail site, the package has been paid for and is going next day Special Delivery by 1pm but not yet scanned into their network. Presumably that means the postage labels have been bought but the boxes/parcels have not yet been handed in or collected. The wonders of buying postage online Smile

All being well, they should ship today and arrive tomorrow ... at least for UK orders. Could be a fun day tomorrow Smile

Edit: Update. It's been collected so should be with me tomorrow Smile

Edit: Update to the update. Parcel delivered by my postman at 11:30 today, Friday Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevin F,

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Highlander on the street. Decided to get a case of this.

Happy about Lambert but also stoked about Russell Mulcahy if you know anything about his involvement with 80's rock videos. Even directed and produced the first video played on MTV.

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It appears that the Avengers and Hammer Horror Platinum Series 6 sets are coming in December.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Avengers 6 and Hammer 6 are both shipping this week

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like Hammer and Avengers Platinum Series 7 sets are coming in mid-March.