Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse Archive Boxes?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse Archive Boxes?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone know if Rittenhouse still seed Archive boxes in cases still or are they just Dealer Incentives now?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Does anyone know if Rittenhouse still seed Archive boxes in cases still or are they just Dealer Incentives now?

Archive boxes are 18 case incentives or 8 premium boxes these days.they still 'plant' hidden archives in random boxes.i have had 3 archive boxes in my time in this hobby.2 hidden and one that i got off Feebay.

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:

I thought it all depends on the set, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure they haven't put them in the recent Trek products. Esp. the ones that are actually TWO boxes to make up the full set.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I've never been lucky enough to find one. Frown

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I've never been lucky enough to find one. Frown

I've never hit one either, have bought a few however.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
the forthcoming Marvel Bronze Age has seeded mini-archive with the full parallel set, chase sets and 5 sketches. This is pretty similar to the archive boxes when Rittenhouse first started doing them (before they became two boxes or otherwise noticeably heavy and stuffed full).

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
A marked Archive Box for True Blood was pulled from a case at the Philly Show, so there are some out there.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post