Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek Strange New Worlds (Rittenhouse Archives)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Strange New Worlds (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted
Rittenhouse has posted a few details of their new Star Trek cards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Trek Strange New Worlds Season 1 Trading Cards! 4 Autograph Cards and 1 Relic Card Per Box!

List of Signers include: Anson Mount (Captain Pike), Ethan Peck (Spock), Melissa Navia (Lt. Ortegas), Jess Bush (Nurse Chapel), Celia Rose Gooding (Uhura), Christine Chong (La’an), Babs Olusanmokun (Dr. M’Benga), Gia Sandhu (T’Pring), Bruce Horak (Hemmer), Roderick McNeil (Stonn), Dan Jeannotte (Sam Kirk), Adrian Holmes (Admiral April), Jesse James Keitel (Captain Angel), Andre Dae Kim (Chief Kyle) and many more!

Also look for randomly inserted Autograph/Relic Cards, Dual Autograph Cards and The Elysian Kingdom Autograph Cards!

Set Composition: Base set features 60 cards, with 6 cards for each of the 10 Season One episodes. Photos and plot synopses for every episode!

Bonus sets include: Autograph Cards (1:6 Packs); Autograph/Relic Cards (1:288 packs/1 per case); Costume Relic Cards (1:24 Packs); Sketch Cards (TBD); 60 Base Gold Parallel Cards (1:1 Packs); 60 Base Red Parallel Cards (#’s to 50 each); 10 Behind-the-Scenes Cards (1:24 Packs); 27 Costume Design Cards (1:8 Packs); 18 Storyboard Art Cards (1:12 Packs); 8 Gallery Cast Cards (1:48 Packs); 10 Character Sticker Cards (1:48 Packs); 9 "The Frontier Awaits" Puzzle Back Cards (1:48 Packs); 11 Travel Poster Cards (1:24 Packs); 9 Art of The Kingdom of Elysian Cards (1:48 Packs); 9 Art of The Kingdom of Elysian Parallel, Numbered Metal Cards (1:288 Packs).

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I'm either really out of the loop with current actors or these actors haven't been around too long or done too much. I don't watch "Strange New Worlds" and I don't recognize any of those names, except for Peck. Is there anyone in this series that can pull in cross over fans for their autographs, or is it strictly for the faithful?

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I don't recognize anyone apart form the first two.
Anson Mount was first in Star Trek Discovery, like Peck. I also liked him in a show called Hell on Wheels a few years ago. I don't remember the channel which made that, but I watched it on Amazon Prime in the UK.

Posts: 423 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Anson Mount has been in a bunch of stuff, Christina Chong was on Doctor Who, and Adrian Holmes is Uncle Phil on the Fresh Prince reboot. But this is really a list for fans of the show with very little crossover. It's a great list, though, if you are a fan (like I am).

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I looked at this several weeks ago, it is definitely a set that introduces some new autograph ink into the game.

I know the list is not final but was a bit surprised Rebecca Romijn was not part of it. I believe her only card to date is X-Men.

So far the show has new versions of some TOS characters for those who collect them. Spock, Kirk and Uhura being the big 3.

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post