Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Topps Hero Attax - Marvel Hero Attax
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Hero Attax - Marvel Hero Attax
 Login/Join

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Only looking for a few cards from the Captain America and Thor subsets to complete the masterset, including Limited Editions Smile

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I will be adding trades to my Trade List tomorrow, please look willing to trade multiples for subset wants.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
After buying a few lots I have a ton of singles from this set for trade. I believe the only cards I still need are FOIL #28 & RAINBOW FOIL #4 (Iron Man) Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy Elaine,

I have the Rainbow Foil Black Bolt, luckily my wife didn't make the Post Office last week.

I will stick it in with the Havok Foil I was sending you.

Thanks,

Billy

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Didn't get all my trade updates done yesterday, had to be a Dad Smile.

Will try to get the rest on tonight.

TTFN

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Howdy Elaine,

I have the Rainbow Foil Black Bolt, luckily my wife didn't make the Post Office last week.

I will stick it in with the Havok Foil I was sending you.

Thanks,

Billy

Billy you are awesome! I wish I could give you a great big hug. Thank you. Big Grin

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
No problem.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Only need 4 cards to complete the set now including subsets Clap

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Re Limited Editions - LE1 Human Torch is in Tesco boxes, LE2 and LE3 are in the Collector Tin and LE4 and LE5 are in the binders. Usual one is LE4 Captain America and LE5 is Thor which is in the Tesco Starter Pack. One problem though is that when I bought my Starter Pack from Tesco it said it contained a Thor Limited Edition but actually the card was LE4 Captain America.

Posts: 1 | Location: Lincs | Registered: August 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Onemeanbaby:
Re Limited Editions - LE1 Human Torch is in Tesco boxes, LE2 and LE3 are in the Collector Tin and LE4 and LE5 are in the binders. Usual one is LE4 Captain America and LE5 is Thor which is in the Tesco Starter Pack. One problem though is that when I bought my Starter Pack from Tesco it said it contained a Thor Limited Edition but actually the card was LE4 Captain America.

I found this out a while back and picked the Cap LE4 up on eBay, I got my last Thor Subset card on eBay at the weekend too. Trading this set was hard, I really enjoyed it, finished up buying a few though.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Elaine,

I received the cards you sent today, thanks.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These cards can now be purchased direct from the website as they have been withdrawn from sale in the shops.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
An expansion set is now out with Avengers Assemble movie cards inserted. (same pack price of 50p Thumb Up)

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy all,

Booster box and starter pack ordered today.

Me, my boys and 50 booster packs = Good Times!

TTFN

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Our local Tesco doesn't have this set and we are collecting the Match Attax Euro Stars cards just now anyway, so we are just going to bust a box of Hero Attax together. I can't wait.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Peter,

I looked out the Hero Attax cards for you, do you want the Rainbow Foils as well?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
An expansion set is now out with Avengers Assemble movie cards inserted. (same pack price of 50p Thumb Up)

Having opened a couple of boxes; you should get 10 different Avengers Assemble cards, 10 different rainbow foils, 25 foils and most of the commons per display box.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post