Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Another ebay annoyance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another ebay annoyance
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
The total spent (in the selected time period) used to appear in the 'Purchase history' section of My Ebay. It seems to have disappeared today.

We'll have to remember it or work it out ourselves now.

Posts: 3253 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Hi Raj,

Ebay put up a notice on Ebay UK that there will be 'website maintenance' being done today - so there could be disruptions and certain features temporarily unavailable. Should only last for today though.

I dont think there is any other scheduled maintenance - not seen anything about it - so if its not accessable tomorrow or the day after I'd drop Customer Services an email.

Hope that helps.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I've already emailed them but it'll be good if the total reappears tomorrow.

Posts: 3253 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
The total spent (in the selected time period) used to appear in the 'Purchase history' section of My Ebay. It seems to have disappeared today.

We'll have to remember it or work it out ourselves now.

I'm afraid to look at that number. I have spent way too much lately.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, Chris, the total still isn't there.

The reply they sent was such that they probably hadn't actually read what I was contacting them about. It was all about purchases.