Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Tranformers from Breygent Marketing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tranformers from Breygent Marketing
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I am glad to have secured at least one case. Hopefully, my distributor will be able to come up with my three case order (but I doubt it).

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
I am glad to have secured at least one case. Hopefully, my distributor will be able to come up with my three case order (but I doubt it).

Iggy, if they fall through, check the Retailers Advertising Forum section here on NSU and e-mail me. I currently have a few cases available

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NonSportCardGuy26,

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Just sent you an email!!! Hope to get your reply soon on the case!!! Wave

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
COLLECT ALL 18 G1 FOIL PUZZLE CARDS

COLLECT ALL 9 HOLOGRAPHIC FOIL PUZZLE CARDS
[/QUOTE]

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How far does the license on this go? Is it limited to the movies and the TV shows (all of them)? I'd love to get sketches based on the Binaltech or Alternators series, but don't know if the license extend to those series.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
How far does the license on this go? Is it limited to the movies and the TV shows (all of them)? I'd love to get sketches based on the Binaltech or Alternators series, but don't know if the license extend to those series.

The licenses were limited to the movie versions, the G1 versions and Transformers Prime.

Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's too bad...I really like the Alternators/Binaltech transformers

quote:
Originally posted by chris meeks:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

The licenses were limited to the movie versions, the G1 versions and Transformers Prime.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was just informed that May 15th will be the official street date for this product. Cannot wait to bust some!

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
I'm showing a few of mine guysSmile
I did 10 cards for this set.

I'll follow up on deviantart for the rest of them, meet me there!
http://daviddeb.deviantart.com/
just posted the only panel I did
happy collecting guys

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness Eek
Those sketches are amazing David!!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Whoa.. impressive. I can only hope to land one of those.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Adam Cleveland 100
Allen Michael N. Geneta 50
Andrew Philip E. Villar 10
Ashleigh Popplewell 20
Aston R Cover 30
Bianca Thompson 25
BillMausArt 50
Bob Stevlic 10
Boo 100
Brent Engstrom 25
Bruce Gerlach 25
Chris Foreman 25
Chris fulton 25
Chris Meeks 25
Chris Meinert 25
Christian Centeno 25
Dan Borgonos 100
Dan Gorman 50
Dave Lynch 30
David Desbois 10
David Girdley 51
David Harrigan 10
Denise Parrish 25
Elmer Damaso 100
Erikhodson 52
Frankie B Washington 125
Gary Kezele 20
Gemma Magno 100
George Calloway 25
George Deep 25
Gerald de Dios 25
Isaiah Mcallister 25
Jake Sumbing 100
Jamie Snell 100
Jan Michael Aldeguer 50
Jason Hughes 50
jason keith phillips 50
Jason Westlake 24
jay 10
Jay Shimko 25
Jeff Zapata 51
Jerry Fleming 100
Jim Kyle 25
Jno Sanchez 50
joe manzella 25
Jon Hughes 25
Jonathan T. Racimo 150
Joshua Werner 30
Juan A. Fontanez Jr. 25
Ken Knudtsen 25
Kevin Meinert 25
Kimberly Dunaway  50
Kitty-Lydia Dye 25
Lak Lim 25
Laura Inglis 25
Lin Workman 25
Luiz Fernando Scheidt 41
MARCELO FERREIRA 100
Mark Jericho 25
Mark Marvida 250
Mary Bellamy 49
Mary Jane Pajaron 25
Michael Duron 25
MJ San Juan 163
Nathan Ohlendorf 15
Neil Camera 50
Pablo Diaz 25
Rich Molinelli 25
Rodney Fyke 25
Scott Gregory 25
Scott Zambelli 50
Steve Lydic 50
STEVEN MILLER 7
Tim Levandoski 20
Tony Miello 10
Vanessa Farano  25
WILLIAM WITHERS 50

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will we be seeing a checklist for other inserts such as
Autographs, Costume and Prop cards ?

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Autograph cards

Darius McCrary
Jess Harnell signed 2 cards
Julie White
Kevin Dunn
Leonard Nimoy rare
Mark Ryan
Rachael Taylor rare
Robert Foxworth

3 Costume cards
2 Prop cards

18 card foil chase set
9 Card foil chase set

Sketch cards

Tom

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Any chances we can get a sneak peek at the costume and prop cards? Thumb Up

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
Any chances we can get a sneak peek at the costume and prop cards? Thumb Up

If you look on the auction site you can see the costumes and props. Apparently someone doesn't care about street dates.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
on the site person selling is using stock photos from Breygent and its a pre sell

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

posted Hide Post
NonSportCardGuy26 if you read the listings you can clearly see that I have specified that the pictures are the ones provided by Breygent Marketing and not ones of the actual cards.

So I guess your comment about someone not caring is actually a bit premature.

Posts: 61 | Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a list of the color variant autographs with print runs?

I've managed to piece together a list of the Autograph colors by searching ebay, but I don't know if it's complete and have no idea on the print runs. The list includeds the SDCC 2012 autos.

Darius McCrary as Jazz #DMTA
Black
Maroon (SDCC)

Jess Harnell as Barricade #JBTA
Green
Light Blue
Red

Jess Harnell as Ironhide #JITA
Green
Light Blue
Red

Julie White as Mrs. Witwicky #JWTA
Black
Light Blue

Kevin Dunn as Mr. Witwicky #KDTA
Black (SDCC)
Blue

Leonard Nimoy as Sentinel Prime #LNTA
Black
Blue (SDCC)
Blue (SDCC - Prime)

Mark Ryan as Jetfire #MRTA
Black
Blue
Orange (SDCC)

Robert Foxworth as Ratchet #RFTA
Black
Green

Rachel Taylor as Maggie Marsden #RTTA
Light Blue (SDCC)
Red

Any additional info would be greaty appreciated.

Thanks,

Lewis

Posts: 1 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Impressive sketches, too bad they never find themselves in my packs!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post