Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Tranformers from Breygent Marketing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tranformers from Breygent Marketing
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

BASE SET INCLUDES 72 CARDS

COLLECT ALL 18 G1 FOIL PUZZLE CARDS

COLLECT ALL 9 HOLOGRAPHIC FOIL PUZZLE CARDS

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
ANY outside chance that you're doing a retail version Tom? With working with Enterplay that idea popped in my head lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This product looks pretty amazing.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
sorry no retail only hobby making Limited amount only 250 cases
3000 boxes

Tom

posted Hide Post
Can't wait to find out the signers and costumes in the set! Looks awesome so far!

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So based on the odds posted it looks like:

8 Relics
9-10 Autos
13-14 Sketches
4 Comic Panels

36 hits Per Case. If those odds are all correct that is awesome! 3 hits per box.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All the previews look fantastic. This should be a great set.

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Sweet looking product!

Keep the details comingSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on Selling out of this product Tom! It looks awesome

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:

Holy Cow!!!
Sold out in less than 1 day.
Nice!!

Congrats to Tom and Breygent.

I'm getting a case- hoping for the Nimoy auto- fingers crossed.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

SOLD OUT?

When was this product even solicited?

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
well they were in Diamond's solicitations 2 months ago I think? Maybe 1 month. Not that they'll actually receive any to distribute mind you but it was listed.

I'm sure the sell out is meant as at distributor level

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was solicited earlier this week. Correct, its sold out at a distributor level.

One Non sports site is sold out already (or just took down box/case sales), and one of the big sports card sites has cases up for REALLY high right now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NonSportCardGuy26,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

One Non sports site is sold out already (or just took down box/case sales), and one of the big sports card sites has cases up for REALLY high right now.

THIS WEEK? I must be off my rocker.

posted Hide Post
quote:

What is REALLY high if I might ask.

The person I am getting my case from was reasonable with price in my eyes. I think he has a few cases left for pre-sale. If the price has already jumped that much, I might try to get another one from him.

Thanks.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to mention the site in question because I think that is against policy, but it jumped from $650 pre sale to $800 pre sale on that site once it was announced it sold out.

250 Cases is really not a lot of product to be honest, I am really glad Tom decided to make it limited.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not going to mention the site in question because I think that is against policy, but it jumped from $650 pre sale to $800 pre sale on that site once it was announced it sold out.

250 Cases is really not a lot of product to be honest, I am really glad Tom decided to make it limited.

Wow. That is quite a jump.
I can see raising it a bit, but $150 at just the mention of a sell out? Sounds like what happens with ever release of the Walking Dead.

I still have the offer of another case for what I pre-ordered my first case at. I might have to go for it.

Thanks.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dobo98985:
quote:

Wow. That is quite a jump.
I can see raising it a bit, but $150 at just the mention of a sell out? Sounds like what happens with ever release of the Walking Dead.

I still have the offer of another case for what I pre-ordered my first case at. I might have to go for it.

Thanks.

It was actually $680 and jumped to $800, my apologies I was off by $30. I agree its a large jump though, but the site I'm referring to doesn't always have the best prices anyways, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure more dealers and sites will start listing cases for sale soon.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I only did 25 cards for this set, I have Blank Artists proofs available. With the hype I am hearing from this set, these cards should sell quick. Here are my cards

http://smile.webshots.com/smil...4eb4acd6b53f8a9d0a52

http://smile.webshots.com/smil...1da5d484afeee88f4d21

http://smile.webshots.com/smil...4268e42d1bf320ed7e2b

Posts: 2 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post