Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Inconclusive authentication letters for $1200
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inconclusive authentication letters for $1200
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
If you want to get a closer look at the whole Tom Brady echo chamber and you are not offended by extremely offensive language, you could check out his Roast special on Netflix. Not recommending it to anyone, but it shows just how far and how low celebrity roasts have come since the days of Dean Martin and his friends, who were no choirboys either. Wink

It is filthy and only occasionally lands a funny line. I didn't know half the guests they introduced as Roasters and if you took out all the lousy language the 3-hour show would have been 20 minutes. Hard to believe these people were all so pleased with themselves. Also hard to believe that anyone needs Brady's autograph after watching this, GOAT or not. He does look great though, 15 years younger than his age and an almond-milk vampire is right. Big Grin

Posts: 10436 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I was going to watch and then saw it was 3 hours. Decided I had better things to do.

To me Tom Brady as a character is someone I watch on occasion throw a ball. I didn't care enough to know anything about him as a person. Even if the roast was in good taste I would rather see one on somebody else.

Posts: 4873 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post