Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Amazing Spider-Man Packs (Hardees)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/2877051126

June 11, 2012, 03:08 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Amazing Spider-Man Packs (Hardees)
Anyone see the kid meal cards yet? I was hoping someone could share images.

There are three different 3 card packs I believe. Who manufactured them? Rittenhouse or Upper Deck? Would be a nice set to go along with the Rittenhouse costume/auto set. Sorry if this was posted somewhere else yet. Feel free to place or move discussion appropriately.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Flag City Collectibles,

June 12, 2012, 01:30 PM
Flag City Collectibles
so apparently no one else has seen these yet. I might just have to buy a few kids meals to check them out.

June 13, 2012, 12:42 PM
tiggerhouse
I've never heard of thtft. I tried to google it and got nothing in regards to restaurants. Is it a local chain ?

tiggerhouse
June 13, 2012, 02:03 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Hardees,

Fast Food chain (See subject heading)

"the" was a major typo not thtft. LOL

June 13, 2012, 03:38 PM
Tattoox
I posted that Hardees and Carl's JR having cups and fry containers. Didn't see anything about the cards though.

June 14, 2012, 04:01 AM
Tattoox
I tried emailing Hardees, but the massage got sent back for unknown reasons, so I called them. Operator had no clue but took a message for me and my email address. I'll post as soon as I hear something.

June 14, 2012, 09:16 AM
Flag City Collectibles
they had big posters up with this, I just didn't buy any. I know they have them in the Central Florida area.

June 15, 2012, 01:51 PM
Tattoox
I called our closest Carl's Jr. and they didn't know at first, and then came back to the phone and said something about 3 different cards.

June 20, 2012, 05:03 PM
Tattoox

June 21, 2012, 09:34 AM
Flag City Collectibles
NICE,

Finally someone found them and shared! Love the new spidey costume!

June 22, 2012, 02:49 AM
Tattoox
Maybe tomorrow I'll post the other six cards.

June 23, 2012, 12:51 AM
Tattoox

June 23, 2012, 04:27 PM
chesspieceface
Tattoox,

Thanks for the pictures.

Did you happen to save the pack wrappers? Are there 3 different designs for those?

I ask because I went to our Carls Jr. (I'm also out West) and the packs by themselves cost only 90 cents (plus tax), so I asked for a set of the three.

The only problem was that you can't tell which cards are in the packs since they come in a silver pack wrapper with a Spider-man design on it. I went ahead and picked up 5 packs in the hopes of making the set from that, but only after I got home did I notice that all 5 packs are in the same style wrapper. I opened one, but before I open any of the others, I want to make sure it won't be the same three cards all four times.

If there are indeed 3 different pack wrappers, that seems to be the way to determine which style packs hold which of the 3 card sets.

The pack I opened had the cards numbered 1-1, 1-2, and 1-3. The pack wrapper design for that one is Spidey with his back turned towards us.

I would appreciate any further info regarding this anyone can provide. Thanks!

June 23, 2012, 06:10 PM
cardaddict
I went to a Hardees today and thought I bought 3 packs, but the girl misunderstood me and sold me 1 pack and 3 toys (which I wanted anyway) I believe all the wrappers are the same. There are 3 versions of the ring toy, two versions of the wristband and 1 Spiderman figure. I'm going back tomorrow to get EVERYTHING! The pack cost me 84 cents.
June 23, 2012, 07:04 PM
Tattoox
I stated in the thread in the promo section that all wrappers are the same. The restaurant opens a case/box of kids meal toys and inside is a bundle of the cards. Within each bundle, there will contain all 9 cards. Problem is, if they've mixed up the packs, you don't know what you're getting. BTW, I was charged $.75.

June 23, 2012, 08:09 PM
chesspieceface
Very good, thsnk you. I guess I'll be opening those other 4 packs. Hopefully it's a nice mix.

June 23, 2012, 09:46 PM
Tattoox
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Very good, thsnk you. I guess I'll be opening those other 4 packs. Hopefully it's a nice mix.

Good luck. My first 6 were all the same.

June 24, 2012, 06:43 PM
cardaddict
I went back to Hardees today, and I snoozed and loozed because all the toys were sold out! But they did sell me 10 packs of the cards.

So I still need 2 of the rings and 1 of the wristbands.

I bought all this cra- uh, stuff, in the last two days:

June 26, 2012, 12:21 AM
Arvin Sloane
Did the Hardee's thing on Sunday and we got the blue wristband, which didn't do much for my 6 year old. Frown
July 11, 2012, 06:21 PM
tiggerhouse
Apparently there is a way to distinguish which cards are in the packs. Although the packs are the same, they have been marked with a letter punch in the bottom right front corner of the pack with the letters A, B, or C.

I need 3 more cards to complete my set. Anyone have any extras of 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3, or an unopened pack with the B letter punch ? I have extras of 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 3-1, 3-2, and 3-3.

dancarleton@myfairpoint.net