Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Amazing Spider-Man Packs (Hardees)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazing Spider-Man Packs (Hardees)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted
Anyone see the kid meal cards yet? I was hoping someone could share images.

There are three different 3 card packs I believe. Who manufactured them? Rittenhouse or Upper Deck? Would be a nice set to go along with the Rittenhouse costume/auto set. Sorry if this was posted somewhere else yet. Feel free to place or move discussion appropriately.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Flag City Collectibles,

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
so apparently no one else has seen these yet. I might just have to buy a few kids meals to check them out.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of thtft. I tried to google it and got nothing in regards to restaurants. Is it a local chain ?

tiggerhouse

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hardees,

Fast Food chain (See subject heading)

"the" was a major typo not thtft. LOL

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I posted that Hardees and Carl's JR having cups and fry containers. Didn't see anything about the cards though.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I tried emailing Hardees, but the massage got sent back for unknown reasons, so I called them. Operator had no clue but took a message for me and my email address. I'll post as soon as I hear something.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
they had big posters up with this, I just didn't buy any. I know they have them in the Central Florida area.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I called our closest Carl's Jr. and they didn't know at first, and then came back to the phone and said something about 3 different cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
NICE,

Finally someone found them and shared! Love the new spidey costume!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Maybe tomorrow I'll post the other six cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Tattoox,

Thanks for the pictures.

Did you happen to save the pack wrappers? Are there 3 different designs for those?

I ask because I went to our Carls Jr. (I'm also out West) and the packs by themselves cost only 90 cents (plus tax), so I asked for a set of the three.

The only problem was that you can't tell which cards are in the packs since they come in a silver pack wrapper with a Spider-man design on it. I went ahead and picked up 5 packs in the hopes of making the set from that, but only after I got home did I notice that all 5 packs are in the same style wrapper. I opened one, but before I open any of the others, I want to make sure it won't be the same three cards all four times.

If there are indeed 3 different pack wrappers, that seems to be the way to determine which style packs hold which of the 3 card sets.

The pack I opened had the cards numbered 1-1, 1-2, and 1-3. The pack wrapper design for that one is Spidey with his back turned towards us.

I would appreciate any further info regarding this anyone can provide. Thanks!

Posts: 3329 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I went to a Hardees today and thought I bought 3 packs, but the girl misunderstood me and sold me 1 pack and 3 toys (which I wanted anyway) I believe all the wrappers are the same. There are 3 versions of the ring toy, two versions of the wristband and 1 Spiderman figure. I'm going back tomorrow to get EVERYTHING! The pack cost me 84 cents.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I stated in the thread in the promo section that all wrappers are the same. The restaurant opens a case/box of kids meal toys and inside is a bundle of the cards. Within each bundle, there will contain all 9 cards. Problem is, if they've mixed up the packs, you don't know what you're getting. BTW, I was charged $.75.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Very good, thsnk you. I guess I'll be opening those other 4 packs. Hopefully it's a nice mix.

Posts: 3329 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Very good, thsnk you. I guess I'll be opening those other 4 packs. Hopefully it's a nice mix.

Good luck. My first 6 were all the same.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I went back to Hardees today, and I snoozed and loozed because all the toys were sold out! But they did sell me 10 packs of the cards.

So I still need 2 of the rings and 1 of the wristbands.

I bought all this cra- uh, stuff, in the last two days:

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Did the Hardee's thing on Sunday and we got the blue wristband, which didn't do much for my 6 year old. Frown

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
Apparently there is a way to distinguish which cards are in the packs. Although the packs are the same, they have been marked with a letter punch in the bottom right front corner of the pack with the letters A, B, or C.

I need 3 more cards to complete my set. Anyone have any extras of 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3, or an unopened pack with the B letter punch ? I have extras of 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 3-1, 3-2, and 3-3.

dancarleton@myfairpoint.net

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post