Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Military Propaganda & Poster Series 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military Propaganda & Poster Series 1
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted

Military Propaganda & Poster Series 1: Shipping Jan/Feb 2012. Limited to a maximum of 1,000 factory sets worldwide.

This new 36 card set details fantastic art from conflict zones around the world. With detailed history and fully restored images this set covers the iconic to the obscure.

Each Factory pack will contain a full set of the basic cards and a selection of other chase cards. Look for ultra rare redemptions (redeemable worldwide), for authentic posters, Real military memorabilia (medals, badges ect) Limited reproduction posters, (marked as such), along with chase cards that include authentic mounted military memorabilia and very limited sketch cards(less than 200)

Cases consist of 10 Factory Packs, each factory sealed case is guaranteed to contain at least 3 very rare premiums (often more) along with a host of other chase cards. These ratios are expected to increase as we finalize the the chase production, but they will NOT decrease.

Look for new promos coming soon!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Order Placed Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Do you have a list of artists who did the sketch cards?

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
We do, mostly.. some cards are still not back yet but the cards that we have as of now, and that are inserted into packs are from: Wynn Ryder, Patrick Hamill, and Laura Inglis. At the moment with more to come in. I don't want to name anyone else until I have the cards in hand. We only used a few artists on this set, it kept the constancy high on all the sketches. I will have scans going up after the memorabilia show as well.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
No problem. I was just trying to identify the artist on the card I got - Wynn Ryder it is.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone had problems in getting back sketch cards and posters from redemptions? I've had 4 in since May and even have an email confirming reciept. Recent emails are going un-answered.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I sent in a poster redemption just after the series was released and I finally received the Poster last Friday, I believe they were posted earlierin the week. As you are in the US it may well take a bit longer.

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post