Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Archive boxes - master sets ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Archive boxes - master sets ?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Just wanted to drop a warning about buying older archive boxes.
I got a Xena Art & Images archive box from ebay the other week and to my surprise it did not contain all the cards.
Yes, I know the case-binder-promo cards should not be included but in this one I had 14 base cards missing, no WW4 card (but 2 WW5), one extra each of the NA, R, PP, IA and WX cards... 2 Miller sketches and most annoying no Martineck sketch.
Very disappointing...
Frown
Mike

Posts: 1 | Location: Europe | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I agree, you have to be careful about buying Archive Boxes. I bought a trek Art & Images Archive Box not realizing that the sketches were not included in the box even though they were "pack pulled" cards. It was still a bargain at the time but not what I was expecting.

Some of the more recent Archive Boxes do include the Case Incentives as well, you just have to ask the seller what is included before making a purchase.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post