Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Anything known about these cards???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anything known about these cards???
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
With an enormous storm trying to blow my house down as I write I'm snuggled over a heater going through my cards (as you do).

I've come across three things that I would like more information about if there is some helpful collector out there.
1. Has anyone heard of a colour variance in the Fire Engines III insert set?
2. The Famous Hot-rod Collector Cards set was always tough to complete but does anyone know of insert cards? There was apparently a 9 card mail in set but I have a pack pulled puzzle card of a purple hot rod. (Great alliteration there!!)
3. Any of our Aussie mates here know of a Disney stickers set from Dynamic with star shaped stickers? The cards say that there are 44 cards in the set but the same card has a number of colours so is there 44 of each colour? These cards are oversized at 2&3/4" X 3& 1/4"

Any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I've seen orange and red. It may just be a printing error or fading due to sunlight.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post