Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Desperately Looking for Jimi Hendrix relic cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Desperately Looking for Jimi Hendrix relic cards
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I am looking for Hendrix relic in either the 2011 Topps American Pie or the 2012 Famous Fabrics Music. Any help in finding one would be greatly appreciated. I would pay a decent amount of I can find one. Thanks.

Posts: 3 | Location: MA | Registered: June 23, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's against the rules of this site to offer to buy or sell but you can offer to trade for a card or cards in the Card Trading section. You would note the card(s) you want and then list what you have to trade. Since you have contact info in your public profile, you might be contacted that way too.

We hope you're here to talk cards too especially since you have hundreds of thousands of them. Always good to hear from another longtime collector.

quote:
Originally posted by MarcGL672:
I am looking for Hendrix relic in either the 2011 Topps American Pie or the 2012 Famous Fabrics Music. Any help in finding one would be greatly appreciated. I would pay a decent amount of I can find one. Thanks.

Posts: 4395 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post