Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Spartacus 2012 Rewards Points
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spartacus 2012 Rewards Points
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted
Hi, a small question for those who got the product in hand : are the booster packs still worth 50 points?
Thanks for letting me know. It is to avoid bringing too many old wrappers to the USA. Smile

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Yes they are Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Miss Lizzy. I can stop counting since I am getting 750 points at the show. Smile

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm taking my points over there to ship from the U.S. as hopefully it will save me $30-$40 shipping charges. It normally costs me around $60 to ship them from the U.K.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't kmow if anyone has posted anywhere but the Spartacus Rewards card is now available Internationally. It's great that Rittenhouse listened to the comments on here.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
I'm taking my points over there to ship from the U.S. as hopefully it will save me $30-$40 shipping charges. It normally costs me around $60 to ship them from the U.K.

Couldn't you simply give them Rittenhouse Archives at the show? I mean, they're going to be right there. Why mail them?

I ended up posting them when I was in the States at the Philly Show and saved more than I expected, what would have cost me about $65 shipping from the U.K. cost me only $8.