Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Lady Death Sketch Cards by Jon Hughes Wanted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lady Death Sketch Cards by Jon Hughes Wanted
 Login/Join

Picture of william291077
posted
Howdy,

I was wondering if anyone out there had any of the Lady Death Sketch Cards from 5finity that had been done by Jon Hughes.

Jon did 118 cards for the set and I would love if anyone who has these would contact me to discuss a trade or if you were unwilling to part with them just to let me know how many you have.

Thanks,

Billy

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy again,

No messages from my fellow collectors as yet, but a little update from me.

I now have 17 Lady Death Sketches by Jon Hughes and there are 4 available on eBay, I found two collectors on Scoundrel who have some sketches and have managed to come to an agreement on obtaining one of them.

The quest continues.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy again,

I have managed to get my hands on another two of these.

My hunting is going well Smile

Thanks to all who have contacted me so far.

TTFN