Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cataloging my cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
20 Years ago when my daughter was born I packed up the majority of my card binders. Recently moved and was able to get them out of storage and back on shelves. Now one of my retirement tasks is to organize and inventory my cards and get back to Card Talk!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That's great, you will probably come across all sorts of cards you forgot you even had, i know i am doing that all the time.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
A Megan Markle Fringe autograph card sat in my binder for a few years before I remembered pulling it and being sooooooo disappointed it wasn’t an Anna Torv. I sold her for $500.

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane:
A Megan Markle Fringe autograph card sat in my binder for a few years before I remembered pulling it and being sooooooo disappointed it wasn’t an Anna Torv. I sold her for $500.

We've been cleaning (more like clearing) out a ton of our older stuff that's just been sitting around for years. I have gotten rid of sooo much stuff (with more to go). Things I completely forgot about. I found a box of Fringe cards in a spot that I have no idea why there were there (I keep my cards in a certain place in the house and this wasn't it). I made a joke like "watch, I probably left the autos in the open box and there's a Megan Markle auto in there". Well, guess what? Markle was in there! LOL!!! You bet I sold that one quickly!! Big Grin

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
quote:

We've been cleaning (more like clearing) out a ton of our older stuff that's just been sitting around for years. I have gotten rid of sooo much stuff (with more to go). Things I completely forgot about. I found a box of Fringe cards in a spot that I have no idea why there were there (I keep my cards in a certain place in the house and this wasn't it). I made a joke like "watch, I probably left the autos in the open box and there's a Megan Markle auto in there". Well, guess what? Markle was in there! LOL!!! You bet I sold that one quickly!! Big Grin

Congrats, Jessica! I’m still hoping for you to find your Alias cards. There are several I’m interested in, for my personal collection.

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to collecting EriktheArchitect. Hope all goes well for you.
I catalog my cards on a spreadsheet in alphabetical order
I have a master sheet, spares sheet, and sell sheet sheet. Lot's of sheet going on here LOL Metal Wavey

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
quote:

Congrats, Jessica! I’m still hoping for you to find your Alias cards. There are several I’m interested in, for my personal collection.

I'm still going to look for those Alias cards, I'm just taking a break from looking because, well, life LOL! But once I find them, I'll let you know.

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm still going to look for those Alias cards, I'm just taking a break from looking because, well, life LOL! But once I find them, I'll let you know.

Yes, please do let us know Wavey Metal

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post