Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Cult-Stuff Mystery Box charity Auction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult-Stuff Mystery Box charity Auction
 Login/Join

posted
WaveyHere again posting in this thread hoping someone can help. The cult-stuff Mystery boxes are sold out, and I see their insides all over ebay. Jason mentioned on the News and Rumors thread they had one box left thay were going to auction off for charity. Has that happened yet? Will it happen soon, if so where please? And can wee bee bidding on it? Thanks ahead of time for any help Dance

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I must be missing something, as I have not seen any of the Mystery Box exclusive promos on ebay...

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Anyone who got a box only got one of each thing and so would not have an extra to put on ebay.

the auction will be taking place soon and everyone on here will be made aware of it and be able to bid.

says me in Jason's absence. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wolfie thanks I cant wait and will be on the lookout. I hope i see it when it is announced.
David I dont know if they are promos or not on ebay but a search of cult stuff on ebay brings up a lot of various inserts and special cards. I can only assume those were mystery box cards?

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peterc:
wolfie thanks I cant wait and will be on the lookout. I hope i see it when it is announced.
David I dont know if they are promos or not on ebay but a search of cult stuff on ebay brings up a lot of various inserts and special cards. I can only assume those were mystery box cards?

The mystery box contained cards that had been previously issued by Cult Stuff so the auctions may be from mystery boxes or from the original releases.You can tell with some but not all by the hand numbering on the back.Anything numbered to 30 in gold is definitely from a mystery box.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any updates on when and where this auction is ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure hope we find out, The Tosers should post this one on FB and the front page. Clap

posted Hide Post
quote:
JJ says:
January 28, 2012 at 2:38 pm
The last one is going to be listed on eBay shortly with 50% of the proceeds going to charity. We will update the site with the info as son at it is up.
found this on http://cult-stuff.com/?page_id=1511

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any updates on when this auction will be ?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I think you will find that Cult-stuff are busy trying to make some money. The Propoganda Poster Set is due out soon, I think that will be the priority for cult-stuff.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More power to them for making money but,,, we were told it would be posted on ebay as charity auction over a week ago and as for me, I dont wanna miss it.