Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Game of Thrones Season 2???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 2???
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I sincerely hope that sketches are not one of the big hits, and that if they are, they don't replace autograph cards and costumes. I would rethink my decision to buy any boxes and instead pick up singles on eBay.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Looking forward to this set. If there are sketches hopefully its one per box, not case.

I'm in the minority probably. I'd rather have 1 high quality sketch per case than 12 pieces of lesser artwork in a case. Especially if sketches lowered the frequency of autograph cards. Ideally I'd like it to be 1:11 boxes, so some cases would have 2 and people couldn't find the sketch and know they can sell the rest as 'picked'.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I thought it said in the 2013 preview that RA had 50 signers, so I was assuming 2 Auto's per box

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Really hoping that Liam Cunningham is one of those signers.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ronin47
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I sincerely hope that sketches are not one of the big hits, and that if they are, they don't replace autograph cards and costumes. I would rethink my decision to buy any boxes and instead pick up singles on eBay.
It looks as though Sketch cards will just be of locations, and the Relic cards will just be of each house banner. Not worn clothing. Rittenhouse.. once again too good to be true. This could have been a really solid product.

Posts: 10 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: November 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post