Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Game of Thrones Season 2???

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/7787089326

January 31, 2013, 07:20 PM
Jason00
Game of Thrones Season 2???
I sincerely hope that sketches are not one of the big hits, and that if they are, they don't replace autograph cards and costumes. I would rethink my decision to buy any boxes and instead pick up singles on eBay.

February 01, 2013, 12:38 AM
Scifi Cards
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Looking forward to this set. If there are sketches hopefully its one per box, not case.

I'm in the minority probably. I'd rather have 1 high quality sketch per case than 12 pieces of lesser artwork in a case. Especially if sketches lowered the frequency of autograph cards. Ideally I'd like it to be 1:11 boxes, so some cases would have 2 and people couldn't find the sketch and know they can sell the rest as 'picked'.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

February 01, 2013, 03:42 AM
hammer
I thought it said in the 2013 preview that RA had 50 signers, so I was assuming 2 Auto's per box
February 04, 2013, 01:20 PM
ts
Really hoping that Liam Cunningham is one of those signers.
April 18, 2013, 02:34 AM
Ronin47
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I sincerely hope that sketches are not one of the big hits, and that if they are, they don't replace autograph cards and costumes. I would rethink my decision to buy any boxes and instead pick up singles on eBay.
It looks as though Sketch cards will just be of locations, and the Relic cards will just be of each house banner. Not worn clothing. Rittenhouse.. once again too good to be true. This could have been a really solid product.