Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Warehouse 13 s2 Myka shirt variant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warehouse 13 s2 Myka shirt variant
 Login/Join

posted
While some of the obvious variants have turned up so far: Myka's dress (red or black), Pete's t-shirt (logo), Artie's jacket (blood) and even Myka's shirt (blood).

Has anyone found a white variant for Myka's shirt (from the collar / trim) rather than the standard blue? Do we know if one exists? Yes, I have asked Rittenhouse, but have received no reply as yet.

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I got two of the plain version, but no variants in my box. I have also been watching for any costume card from W13 to show up on an auction site which I don't think I can name here for the express reason to see what kinds of variants might show up. No luck on that side so far...

I have always enjoyed costume cards that have seems or stitching. Buttons are cool too, but I have not seen that except on baseball jersey cards. I have seen a couple of zippers from the Pop Century sets. Those were kind of cool because I had never seen anything like that before.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen a white trim, but I did get a variant you haven't mentioned if you are trying to do a complete list - seam on Pete's jacket

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
found a break with the shirt trim: here

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
found a break with the shirt trim

Thanks - now I know it exists....just need to snag one Smile

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post