Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oddball cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And yet nother of the "Red Devil Fireworks 1996" cards.

Posts: 4585 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are three cards from the COZI TV promo set (Manufacturer unknown, undated). It appears to be a 15-card set with 5 classic TV shows represented by 3 cards each (Charlie's Angels, Six Million Dollar Man, The Lone Ranger, Magnum P.I. and Marcus Welby, M.D.). Card fronts show photos of the cast and the backs feature a little trivia.

Though the cards are undated, I believe that the set was made to be given out around the time COZI TV officially launched on January 1, 2013. None of the shows listed above are part of the current line-up on the network but they could have been among those that ran back then.

Posts: 4585 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've been sending examples of the Air Show Stars cards to various pilots and getting them signed. I got Julie Clark's back, and she enclosed this unexpectedly. I don't recognize it -- does anyone know what set it is from?

Posts: 2293 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post