Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    William Shatner Autograph Card list
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

William Shatner Autograph Card list
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simpsonscardman:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Back in 1997 I always brought 2 boxes of releases I liked if I had the money. I brought 2 boxes of Skybox TOS series one and pulled the Shatner A1 from the first box. When TOS series two was released I again brought 2 boxes and got the Shatner A31 from the first box once again. I thought it was so easy back then, but now I know that it was just incredible luck! Big Grin

Two gems there mate!!

Its just having the £800-£1000 or so that they would cost.picked an outer limits last night for $200 so I'm happy with that.trying to nail a shatner a month at the moment

Just picked up another Shantner.animated this time.£80!!

After hunting these down for a few months i can say that all seem to be available except the outer limits one and the six million dollar man.which seems to be in master sets which cost an awful lot more!!trying to get these in a single is not easy!!

Im just happy that i got lucky and got 2 of the six million dollar man!!(One blue and one black)

Star trek master sets are near impossible to put together.i think most people just pick the ones they want!!star trek seem to be the easier..twilight zone are available but are very expensive!!

I am picking up some doubles in the hope i can trade a couple but no luck so far

Still hunting an outer limits.seller pulled out!!

I would hate to buy master sets just to take the shatner out and sell the others.but it is an option i suppose.please dont hate me guys for thinking it!! Twak

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked up another Shatner.this time a Next Gen Profiles.its a beauty aswell! Big Grin

Coming in at a very expensive £245!! but it fills a gap.its one of the harder ones to get!! Smile

A lighter wallet but i fuller binder Clap

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Got this today, after thinking I'd never find one, so, never say never again!

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I have always like that card!

These are two cards I am having him sign if he comes to Denver Comic Con this next year.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Got this today, after thinking I'd never find one, so, never say never again!

That's a real tough one,well done on that.mine cost me $200.The outer limits,six million dollar man and the TZ ones are the hardest to come by in my experince anyway??

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I pounced on the TZ ones when they were released so got them rather easily. The 6 Million Dollar Man was offered to me without my asking so I took it, but the Outer Limits one was a long time search.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's my Shatner collection at the moment, I do have the Outer Limits one but I got it delivered to a friend in the US and haven't picked it up yet...

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those are some great cards you got there drofdarb! Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Very very nice Shatner cards!