Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Walking dead season 2 binder card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking dead season 2 binder card
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone notice that the binder card for season2 says bus walker but the picture is actually of the guard at the county works dept where Rick and Shane were dropping off that kid

Posts: 2 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woops...I havn't opened mine yet but are correct. I saw this on current auctions on ebay. With the time it took to get these out I would have thought this would have been caught.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ya I agree with you...I noticed it was like wait this isn't the right card....I don't even remember a bus walker in season 2. What do you think they will do? I can't believe they didn't catch it either unless they did and realized the binder has been delayed long enough just go with it

Posts: 2 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post