Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duck Dynasty
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted
I can't believe no on is making a Duck Dynasty set, what with that show being the hottest thing on TV right now. I bet it would be a hot seller, certainly around my neck of the woods!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
" you would have to be quackers not to want these "

Dynasty Duck.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Rabbit Season!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Hey!

That would be cool. Autos of the whole Robertson clan. And hunt used camo. Beard cards. A "Si Says" insert set die-cut to look like an old Tupperware glass.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DewMan,

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, at least there was a Quacky Cardz set. I even remember them promoting it at the Philly Show. I won a "2nd Prize" QC hat in the mail-in contest, about the best I've ever done in a sweekstakes ...

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post