Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/5387071026

May 15, 2012, 02:27 AM
btlfannz
I've decided to change my avatar to better reflect where I come from!

May 15, 2012, 02:57 PM
Don Norton
The fresh produce department of the super market?
May 15, 2012, 06:48 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
The fresh produce department of the super market?

Ha ha Don.

May 16, 2012, 02:21 AM
btlfannz
Very droll Mr Norton. Actually, I'm starting to have second thoughts as this avatar is more like an Australian - brown and hairy on the outside and soft and green in the middle.
(Oh goody! Is it Aussie baiting season??)

May 16, 2012, 04:41 AM
Juelle Lou
Brown and hairy?? what are you trying to say!!! Twak Big Grin
Maybe you should have gone for the other type of Kiwi, BTLfannz, the little brown bird with the long nose Wink Only joking Twak Big Grin

When I think of you Btlfannz, for some reason I picture the beautiful snow covered mountain tops that you have in New Zealand, you probably don't have those views from your home windows but I like to think you do. So peaceful and serene.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,
May 16, 2012, 06:25 AM
btlfannz
OK Tegan - This what you had in mind? (Hrmphhhh "big nose indeed)
PS the view from our house is the next door neighboors bathroom. How much longer can we keep this up before Harris gives us the heave-ho?

May 16, 2012, 06:44 AM
Juelle Lou
Hmmm, I don't think the view from the neighbors bathroom would be the best for an avatar EekSmile
May 16, 2012, 09:34 AM
Don Norton
Doh! Didn't mean for you to change your avatar btlfannz, but the little bird works -