Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
I've decided to change my avatar to better reflect where I come from!

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
The fresh produce department of the super market?

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
The fresh produce department of the super market?

Ha ha Don.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Very droll Mr Norton. Actually, I'm starting to have second thoughts as this avatar is more like an Australian - brown and hairy on the outside and soft and green in the middle.
(Oh goody! Is it Aussie baiting season??)

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Brown and hairy?? what are you trying to say!!! Twak Big Grin
Maybe you should have gone for the other type of Kiwi, BTLfannz, the little brown bird with the long nose Wink Only joking Twak Big Grin

When I think of you Btlfannz, for some reason I picture the beautiful snow covered mountain tops that you have in New Zealand, you probably don't have those views from your home windows but I like to think you do. So peaceful and serene.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
OK Tegan - This what you had in mind? (Hrmphhhh "big nose indeed)
PS the view from our house is the next door neighboors bathroom. How much longer can we keep this up before Harris gives us the heave-ho?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I don't think the view from the neighbors bathroom would be the best for an avatar EekSmile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Doh! Didn't mean for you to change your avatar btlfannz, but the little bird works -

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post