Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Question About Rittenhouse James Bond Autos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question About Rittenhouse James Bond Autos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Did Daniela Bianchi (From Russia With Love) or Claudine Auger (Thunderball) ever sign for any Rittenhouse sets ? I don't think they did, but I was just checking.

I know that Bianchi retired from doing movies in the late 1960s, so it might be hard to get her to sign, but Auger continued (continues?) to act, mostly in European films, at least through the 1990s. Auger was in one of those 1993 episodes of the PBS Sherlock Holmes TV show starring the late Jeremy Brett.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
Nope neither one ever has. Lets hope they do in the future.

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Rittenhouse have asked and obviously got a no responce.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's what appears to be a recent picture of Daniela Bianchi. No idea as to when it was taken, but it was posted 2 years ago. So if she is now 70, this must have been taken when she was in her late 60s. She looks good for her age !

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-...picture-14872917.htm

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post