Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Can you tell me what i have?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can you tell me what i have?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi, i have some roughly 8" x 10" images for a 94 fleer x-men card set. I have about ten of them but i'm not exactly sure what they are. They seem to be on some sort of mylar film stock but i don't know for sure. I can email you the rest if you have any real interest to see them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ARCADE BISHOP COLOSSUS The actual images themselves are much more brilliant than the pictures i took. They look very nice in person.

Posts: 4 | Location: Rochester | Registered: March 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out this older post...
Unknown Marvel related items -- Any help?

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply but the friend of the original poster in that post is a guy i work with and those are the original pictures i took three years ago. I didn't know this is where that convo was posted at the time. I guess no one still knows what they are. Thanks for the response though.

Posts: 4 | Location: Rochester | Registered: March 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Whatever they are, they're pretty nifty.

Posts: 121 | Location: London | Registered: July 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah i think they're very cool. And i loved the set when i was a kid and bought so many packs to get them all. Great art. I would definitely like to find out what they actually are someday.