Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mac and Trouble
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Down below in the sketch card section, in 2011, there was a discussion about Mac and Trouble, cards about cartoon cats that was being made into a comic book.

I never read the post until now, and therefore just learned that the artist did promos P1-P3. There is also at least one other promo from an Allentown PA Comic Show. Has anyone seen these ?

I emailed the artist who created the comic the other day (he's here on Card Talk, but has only posted 4 times, the last time in 2011) but didn't get a response, unfortunately...

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Rusty Gilligan is a difficult man to contact. Believe me.

But it's not because he's rude or doesn't care.. he's just a bit scattered trying to get other projects done. I'm not sure what e-mail you used but I can try to contact him through Facebook if you like.

*I haven't seen the promo cards either*

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received a response. He still has all 4 promos available, P1 to P3 and the Allentown one. The email address under his profile here on Card Talk is still valid

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello guys, it's me Rusty... I am very sorry that I'm hard to contact.
'Hollypop' is right about being scattered and on other projects. I've been touring as of late between stores and conventions... I've just gotten back from the 2-day Rhode Island Comic Con, this week the new issue is in production, then on the weekend coming I have a PA show on Saturday, and a NY show on Sunday, followed by the 3-day Toys on the Hudson show.

My email is Rustyweb@aol.com - please look me up there or on Facebook.

Once again, I apologize that I've been hard to reach. I wish you all good luck Smile

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: May 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post